Adds

Letter with your resume

Letter  with your resume



[Your Name]


[Your Address]


[City, State, Zip Code]


[Your Email]


[Your Phone Number]


[Date]


[Employer's Name]


[Company's Name]


[Company's Address]


[City, State, Zip Code]


Dear [Employer's Name],


I am writing to express my interest in the [Job Title) position at [Company's Name] as advertised [where you found the job listing). With my background in [Your Field/Industry] and [number] years of experience in (specific skills or areas relevant to the job], I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team.


In my previous role at [Your Previous Company], I successfully [mention a relevant achievement or responsibility that relates to the job you're applying for]. This experience honed my skills in [specific skills], and I am eager to bring my expertise in [another relevant area] to [Company's Name].


I am particularly drawn to this position because [mention something specific about the company or role that appeals to you]. I believe that my [mention personal traits or skills) aligns well with your team's goals and would make me a valuable addition.


I have attached my resume for your review. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my background, skills, and enthusiasms align with the needs of your team. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to [Company's Name].


Sincerely,


[Your Name]


CV

Letter with Resume




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu