ads

I carry your heart with me ( i carry it in.. poem

 [ i carry your heart with me ( i carry it in ] 

BY E. E. CUMMINGS

 

I carry yourheart poem

 i carry your heart with me ( i carry it in

 my heart) i am never without it (anywhere

 i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

 by only me is your doing, my darling)

 i fear

 no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i

want

no world (for beautiful you are my

World, my true)

 And it's you are whatever a moon has

 Always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

 here is the deepest secret nobody knows

( here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

 higher than soul can hope or mind can hide )

 and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart ( i carry it in my heart)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu