Adds

The Best Day of My Life Poem

The Best Day of My Life

By Oluko George

                               
The Best Day poem

 As I wake,

and open my eyes to the morning glory,

 My feelings are awake,

 That today will be the best day of my life.

 

 I take a seat,

and think of what to do today,

 for I think of it,

 That today will be the best day of my life.

 

 I run towards them,

and they give me eyes full of surprises,

 So I tell them.....

 That today will be the best day of my life.

 

 As their baskets drop,

and as they stand hands a kimbo,

 they - expecting a ray of hope

That today will be the best day of my life.

 

We step on wet dew,

and we pluck the plumb palms,

 for I already KNEW,

That today will be the best day of my life. 

 

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu