Adds

Common Mistakes in the use of sentences

 Wrong sentence        Right Sentence 


Common Mistakes in the use of sentences


People is - People are


I'm agree - I agree


I'm waiting you - I'm waiting for you


I lost the bus - I missed my bus


Everyone are happy - Everyone is happy


I need to go to home - I need to go home


He's afraid from dogs - He's afraid of dogs


How we call this word? - What do we call this wor


He speak English good - He speaks English well




You're happy? - Are you happy?


I know him good - I know him well


We are four - There are four of us


I prefer tea than coffee - I prefer tea to coffee


I have a good news for you. --I have good news for you.


He is Daniel in judgment. --He is a Daniel in judgment.


There is no place in the hall.   There is no room in the hall.


It was tough decision to make.  It was a tough decision to make.


A little spark kindles great fire.  A little spark kindles a great fire.


The clock has struck seven hours.  The clock has struck seven.


It's not good to go to the bed late.  It's not good to go to bed late.


We came by the 4:30 o'clock train.  We came by the 4:30 train.


Worry kills more the men than work.  Worry kills more men than work.


You cannot set a foot in this house.  You cannot set foot in this house.


He left with his belonging luggage.  He left with his luggage.


He sent a word that he would come.  He sent word that he would come.


We learn not at the school, but in life.  We learn not at school, but in life.


I have read the Shakespeare's King Lear.  I have read Shakespeare's King Lear.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu