Song by DJ Snake
I used to believe
We were burning on the edge of something beautiful Something beautiful.
Selling a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle On a miracle
Say, go through the darkest of days.
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
(Oh, baby, baby)
Don't fall asleep
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we're good enough (yeah)
Know we're good enough.
Say, go through the darkest of days.
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
let me down
nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
(Oh, baby, baby)
Whoa
(Girl, never let you go) Wooh
Oh, nah-nah-nah-nah (Never let you go)
Yeah, yeah (girl, never let you go)
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Copyright (c) 2020 http://bilalsirenglish All Right Reseved
0 Comments