Adds

It's my life song

 It's My Life

 Song by Bon Javi

It's my life song


 This ain't a song for the broken-hearted

 No silent prayer for the faith-departed

 I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd

 You're gonna hear my voice

When I shout it out loud


 It's my life


 It's now or never


 I ain't gonna live forever


 I just want to live while I'm alive


 It's my life


 My heart is like the open highway


 Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"


 I just want to live while I'm alive


 It's my life


 This is for the ones who stood their ground


 It's for Tommy and Gina who never backed down


 Tomorrow's getting harder, make no mistake


 Luck ain't enough, you've got to make your own breaks


 It's my life


 It's now or never


 I ain't gonna live forever


 I just want to live while I'm alive


 It's my life


 5G+


 My heart is like the open highway


 Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"


 I just want to live while I'm alive


 It's my life


 You better stand tall when they're calling you out


 It's my life


 Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down


 It's now or never


 I ain't gonna live forever


 I just want to live while I'm alive


 It's my life


 men highway


 Full text: 1131 d it my way"


 I just want to live while I'm alive











It's my life


It's now or never


I ain't gonna live forever


I just want to live while I'm alive


It's my life


My heart is like the open highway


Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"


I just want to live while I'm alive


It's my life

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu