Adds

Different words for saying " I love you "

 Different words for " I love you " 

Different words for saying " I love you "




 I adore you

 I'm yours 

you're my baby

 I've fallen for you

 I need you 

I want you 

I'm all yours be mine

 I like you you're mine

 you're perfect

 I fancy you

 I'm into you 

you're my angel 

I heart you thinking of you 

 you're everything to me

 you're my missing piece 

you drive me mad

 you make me happy

 I'd be lost without you 

you complete me

 you're my everything

 we're meant for each other

 you mean so much to me

 we're perfect for each other

 I only have eyes for you 

we make a good team

 you're the one for me 

we're meant to be 

you are my sunshine

 you're the light of my life

 I'm nothing without you

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu